Bali Breather | Relax, Rejuvenate & Restore
Mid-year is the perfect time to get away and treat yourself to some time for rest, reflection and pampering! Join me at Bali’s stunning Bagus Jati Resort for 7 days and 6 nights of nourishing yoga, meditation, and self-care. Nestled amongst 4 hectares of mountainside gardens, Bagus Jati feels like another world, far away from the hustle and bustle of Ubud. This will be a time of deep connection and growth in a breathtaking setting, surrounded by lush forests, exquisite gardens, and wide open skies.
This retreat is all about YOU. Each morning will begin with yoga, followed by a sumptuous breakfast together. Late afternoons will find us back on the mat enjoying restorative yoga or meditation as the sun sets. The middle of the day will be free for a luscious spa treatment, a swim, or an excursion. We’ll gather together in the evenings for a gourmet dinner.
Last but not least, Bagus Jati is the home of one of Bali’s premier Ayurvedic spas, providing services from massages and facials, to a full menu of delicious Ayurvedic treatments. My goal is that you’ll leave feeling rested, connected to yourself, and ready to share the love with those in your life!
DAILY ITINERARY AND COST COMING SOON!
- Six nights of 5-star accommodation at Bagus Jati
- Welcome Ceremony & Blessing
- 1 Complimentary Balinese Massage
- Twice Daily Yoga and Meditation Classes in fully equipped Shala
- All Meals (3 per day)
- Special Farewell Dinner & Fire Ceremony
- Arrival & Departure transfers
- Complimentary use of Bagus Jati’s health & well-being facilities (includes pool, gym, hot tub & herbal steam room)
- Free transport to Ubud if desired
- Luscious treatments at Sejati, Bagus Jati’s award-winning Ayurvedic Spa
- Mt. Batur Sunrise Trekking
- Village cycling tour
- Balinese Cooking Class
- Jungle Trekking
- Balinese Purification Ritual “Melukat” & Blessing
Our accommodation will be in Bagus Jati’s Superior Villas. Each Villa is spacious and exquisitely decorated in traditional Balinese style. You’ll have either one king or two twin beds with mosquito netting, a large bathroom with a separate shower and tub, and a large balcony with a table and daybed. You’ll be treated to fresh tropical fruit in your room each day, as well as bottled water for brushing your teeth. There are plenty of bottled water stations throughout the resort to refill your water bottle as well.
PRICING: Prices in USD, based on 10 attending
- Twin Share Superior Villa ( king or twin beds, 2 per room) – $1775USD
- Private Superior Villa (king bed, 1 per room) – $2275USD